Monday, September 26, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

haha...well today is my 25th birthday...that's 1/2 of 50!...eeekkk....anyway here are some links to some cute e-cards that people sent to me today:

from karrie, hub, katie, jenna & ryan
from pam
from katie h
from nicole b

last night was good too...my grandparents, aunt and uncle came over to eat with my parents and i...my mom made a great dinner, my aunt made her awesome stuffed peppers, and my grandma made her famous biscotti that i love...and my mom got me a dairy queen reeses peanut butter cup blizzard cake...it was awesome!...my parents got me a new digital camera, my brother got me a memory card for it and everyone else got me money. all in all it was a nice birthday. today i was off from work b/c it's my birthday and i went out to dinner with my parents and brother at frank's sunny italy...it was good! then on the way home i got a call from andy who called to wish me a happy birthday which was kewl...tomorrow it's back to work though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home