Monday, August 15, 2005

hmmmmmm...random stuff...

wanna hear something crazy? at work for the pay period of 7/31/05 to 8/13/05 i worked 103 hours...so i got like 23 hours of overtime! i can't believe that i worked that much...no wonder i'm always tired!

i also had a very good time house/pet sitting at jeanne's house. loki and clio are great dogs and winkie and deuce are very kewl cats. it was nice to get away for a while from my house and sleep in a comfortable bed! loki slept with me in bed every night...i miss sleeping w/ travis (my dog) since he won't sleep on my bed anymore...i think it's because he can't jump down off of it anymore...anyway that went well...i like housesitting...

i also got some letters of recommendation from Tara and Leslie...they are really wonderful letters...it's amazing to see what people think of you, and how elequent letters like this can be...i am very impressed...i am just waiting on letters from Jeanne & Julie and then i'll have all of them in...all i have to do after that is finish writing my essays and then i can send the applications in...eeekkk...but that will have to wait until after i take the GRE on 8/24...eeekkk...I had a panic attack when i tried to study for it last week, and i have been VERY afraid to open the book again...but I have to get on it...I am so going to bomb it...

i have an appointment w/ a new knee doctor on sept 1st so maybe he can figure out why i am in so much pain even though the last doctor that i saw said that he "thought" that the MRI was clear, told me to wear a patellar tendon strap (that doesn't work) and told me "good luck." needless to say i am never going to that place again...some doctors just suck.

so the whole thing with that matt guy totally did not work out...i am not surprised. you know, i feel so old in every other aspect of my life...except for my dating life. in my dating life i feel like i am 12 years old, it's pathetic. i really don't think i will have a truly mature adult relationship with a guy ever. i know some of my readers out there will comment about my last statement and say, "whatever, you will find someone when the time is right and when you least expect it"...but i really don't believe this will happen. at least if i get into vet school for next fall, i will be so busy i won't have time to be lonely or worry about guys...i'm really hoping that i get in and this is one of the many reasons why...and if i don't get in...well i have backup plans but they aren't as good as vet school...why are some things in life so damn complicated?...and why am i the way that i am?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home