Sunday, August 28, 2005

so yesterday went good at work...it was Leslie's last day so it was sad...we will all miss her :(

after work i went to canada for my cousin Julia's birthday party...it was fun seeing all of my cousins and stuff. i ate too much food though and ended up feeling ill afterwards...

but that didn't stop me from going out with Jayd. no one else wanted to go out so just the 2 of us went. we decided to go downtown and hit the Chippewa strip. we went to Quote first...it was fun but kinda dead. it was so dead in fact that when we tried to leave, a very nice bouncer named Dante bought us drinks so that we would stay for a little while longer...haha...so we stayed a bit longer. Jayd and i get told all of the time that we are intimidating so guys never come up and talk to us...but last night some guys did come up. its funny though because Dante was equating the bar to a shark tank...some girls sit at a table and the circling begins...the guys walk around and some go in and the others stare them down and it goes on and on...i thought that was pretty funny b/c that's what was going on last night!

after we left Quote we went to Sub Zero...that place was kewl too, and more crowded and there were people dancing so we joined in. this asshole started dancing with me and he knocked me in the head with his beer bottle and then spilled it on me...i was so pissed. then Jayd started talking to DJ Anthony from Kiss 98.5 b/c she met him somewhere before and he bought us some drinks...it was kewl. then i saw this cute guy sitting on a couch and he looked lonely so i sat down and started talking to him. then after we were done talking he said it was nice to meet me and said my name and i said it was nice meeting him and didn't say his name (b/c i forgot it) and he was like "oh so i'm some random guy" haha...so he didn't ask for my number or anything so i was like "come visit me at work if you remember where i said that i work," and he actually remembered...haha and i was like "i know that you won't come so whatever." and that's how i left it...i have totally given up on men.

so in short, last night just reaffirmed that there are no quality guys around that i want to date, only weirdeos are attracted to me. last night also reaffirmed that i will never have another boyfriend again and i will never get married. its unfortunate and sad, but true.

on a brighter note, my cousin hub who recently bought a gold 1964 1/2 ford mustang convertable came to my house to show it to me and take me for a ride. IT IS AWESOME. I am even MORE OBSESSED with the classic 1960's mustang now! below is a picture that hub took of me in the car with his camera phone...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you're looking for dudes on Chippewa then you must have really given up. Why don't you try e-Harmony?

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home