Saturday, February 26, 2005

my glass...

eeerrr...nothing ever works out for me in the romance department...i think there is some higher power who is trying to play a cruel joke on me...well maybe not but it sounded good i guess. but if i keep thinking about it, it upsets me, so i'll stop. i'm glad that i can use my psychology degree every so often...

anyway...i have been listening to nora jones' 1st cd everyday in my car over and over again on the way to work and school...it's really good...and it's really relaxing, and i haven't gotten sick of it yet. so there is this one song on there, i think it's called "turn me on" and there is a good quote in it that i think has lots to do with my life right now and how it relates to "the glass" metaphor for my life...

"my glass is waiting for some new ice cubes"...boy am i ever...i have been waiting quite a while for these damn ice cubes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home