Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Where is Sicoli in 2005?

So Jeff asked the question..."Where is Sicoli in '05?" Well I am still here...I have been putting in some extra hours in at work and keeping busy with organizing things in my life such as my plans for the future and cleaning my room!

I wanted to post some pictures that I promised everyone that I would post a while back. Some are of Halloween when I was the Flying Nun, some are from the World's Largest Disco back in November, and some are of my pets, Chico the cockatiel and Travis my scottie dog, finally some are random pics from parties with my friends from Regal Cinema and my friend from work, Sarah when we posed in front of the giant blow up colon at the Erie County Fair this past summer...so this week I have been looking back, looking forward and trying to focus on the present...hope you enjoy the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home