Sunday, June 20, 2004

state boards...

my employer is so nice. they gave all 3 of us who were taking the board exam thursday, friday and saturday off, without pay of course.

on thursday i drove with some friends up to syracuse. wait let me re-phrase that, i drove myself in my car while the other girls drove on the same highway (the 90 & 690)in 2 other cars. i have driven there before when i visited syracuse university, so it wasn't that bad. we got to the hotel around 3pm and then took a test run to see where the exam was going to be held. then everyone but me went to the mall, i stayed in the room and slept b/c i was feeling shitty. when all of the girls got back we ordered pizza, breadsticks and cinnasticks from dominoes! then we all fell asleep by 10:30pm b/c there was nothing else to do. plus we had to wake up at 6am the next day.

on friday we all took the national board exam for veterinary technology at the fair grounds. i think i did ok, which kind of scares me. seeing everyone from school was fun. i haven't seen them in a few weeks and i was missing them. now that the exam is over i miss them now. oh well what can you do? i hope that we can all keep in touch, but i already know the drill with that from my canisius days...

Good things that happened lately:
-I walk my dog 2 times a day on days i don't work, since i have no life
-State boards are over
-I quit working at the emergency clinic (although I do miss Katie,
Lynnie, Joe, Kathy G & K, and the DVMs!)
-I lost 3 pounds.
-This post is finally done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck on the veterniary thing.

I'm on this deal where I post on every blog I read. And I'm kind of drunk at the moment, so there you go.

Umm. Good luck.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home