Monday, June 14, 2004

things that make you go hmmmm...

so yeah earlier this summer i was enrolled in organic chemistry @ NU. needless to say, it was one of the worst experiences of my life. so, i withdrew from the school all together. kind of a long story, but i am planning on going to nccc in the fall instead so i am still planning on going to veterinary school, if anyone cares.

well as if working full time and trying to study for this class were not bad enough, my troubles did not end when i withdrew from the college.
there was this guy in the class that always talked to me and made it a point to sit next to me. i just schuged it off and was pleasant towards him being careful not to lead him on, etc. also, before i knew he was kind of weird we exchanged e-mail addresses within a small group of people in the class in case we had questions, etc...

well now he IM's me almost every night and says that we have to get together and that i should visit the class in my spare time. haha. i barely have enough time to scratch my ass and i am going to visit an organic chemistry class for fun?...well to be honest, maybe i would if i liked him in that sort of way, but i don't so i won't be a visitor at that class. so now he has this crazy idea that he is going to take me out next week to celebrate that my board exam is over with. eeekkk. i'm trying to be nice but i don't want to go out w/ him, and i won't.

**ahhh as i'm writing this post he writes this in an IM to me:
Picolo875: I know this sounds stupid and i'm not trying to be persistent, but am I a type of guy you would consider going out with ?

**i just want to say hell no...but i'm trying to be nice...so i say:
Jupiter926: well i am not really looking for anyone right now...i kinda like being single...i like you as a friend though.

**oh man, now he's trying to lay the guilt on:
Picolo875:yeah, lol i get that A LOT, lol. sorry if I scared you. Its just when i first met you I thought you were very nice and really pretty. i had wanted to ask you out because i thought you were very pretty.

anyway...enough of that. i have had my share of guys who didn't like me in the same way that i liked them and i had to deal. everyone does. so i shouldn't feel bad for being honest...it's the way to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I say go out with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home