Saturday, October 09, 2004

irish memories

So yeah i am dogsitting this weekend. a co-worker of my dad who lives in our neighborhood asked if i could watch her dogs this weekend while her and he family are out of town. of course i said yes! i went over thursday night and met the dogs and they are great. they have 5 irish setters! i am only watching 4 of them because 1 of them is being watched by someone else. the dogs i am watching are lisa, jacquie, chase and sydney. lisa and jacquie are old, they are quite cute. sydney and chase are younger and run around non-stop! chase jumps up and gives me a hug and kiss every time i walk in the house!...

so yeah i went over today at 5pm to feed them and give the 2 old girls their meds. then my brother and his friend came with me at 9:30pm to let them out to run around, etc. chase suddenly got really scared when my brother walked in the house though, so him and kristen waited outside while i took care of everyone. they have a nice dog run attached to the house and a fully fenced in yard so taking care of them is really easy. so anyway i have to go back tomorrow at 7am, 1pm and 5pm to do more of the same. it's fun though and i love the dogs. i hope they ask me to watch them all again in the future.

in between dogsitting sessions tonight my brother, his friend kristen and i watched eternal sunshine of the spotless mind with jim cary, kirsten dunst and kate winslet. it's a really kewl movie about relationships and memories and how they leave your brain. it kind of reminded me of being john malkovitch. it was really really good and i would say that people should definately watch it, but it kind of depressed me at the same time. it got me thinking about the mind and how it works and how time seems to erase things, especially things like unplesant memories about relationships and breakups. well, see the movie and let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home