Sunday, August 06, 2006

fighting the good fight

Hey...sorry again for the lack of posting and sorry in advance for the lack of detail in this post, but I have been so busy, but nothing really interesting has happened to me either! So as most of you know, my last day of work at B&E was July 8th. My co-workers there got me this really nice ice cream cake and some balloons and a really sweet and funny card that they all signed. It was sad to leave all of my friends there, but I wasn't totally depressed about it because I knew that my new job would be awesome.

I started my new job working with Jeanne at DC on July 18th. I like working at DC so far, there are a nice group of girls that were already employed there when I started and we are getting along well. I have my own office and plenty of work to keep me busy in it! I am doing all of the buying for the clinic so I am on the phone and meeting with drug reps and distributors regularly! I also am doing all of the technician stuff since I am the only tech there which is also kewl. We have had a few surgeries mostly everyday which is kewl b/c prepping and assisting in surgeries are my favorite parts of being a tech...with placing IV catheters and drawing blood coming in a close second and third! Anyway, we have also had some weird cases that have had happy endings so far. Overall I am enjoying my new job!

So other than my new job, not much else has really happened in my life! Scarlett is continuing to grow up (way too fast) and I bought her a cute little pearl necklace that you can see in the pictures below. I also went to Holly's wedding which was fun. It was nice b/c a few friends from B&E were there and we got to catch up a bit. So that's really it for now...I hope that I didn't forget anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home