Friday, May 05, 2006

Movin' Out!!

no no no...don't get too excited for me...i'm not moving out of my parents house just yet...but on April 23rd my dad and i went to see the musical, Movin' Out, that contains music from Billy Joel, at sheas! it was a WONDERFUL show!!! we both really enjoyed it. i bought us KILLER seats too...we were in orchestra row h...really close to the stage...we were making eye contact with the performers!! it was AWESOME!!

after the show we also got to meet Wade Preston who played the piano and sang all of the songs during the show. he did a GREAT job and really sounds like Billy Joel...and even looks like him from a distance away. he took a picture with me and signed my program and the Movin' Out cd that i bought.

all in all it was a great day and we really enjoyed the show...not a big surprise for someone who is as obsessed with Billy Joel's music as i am!! enjoy the pictures from that day below...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home