Sunday, February 05, 2006

Updates!!

So people were asking me to update my blog, so below are some pictures...from early January up until last weekend!

Just a quick blurb about vet school...I got my rejection from Cornell yesterday. I cried...it's their loss though, bottom line. I got rejected from Illinois a few weeks ago and a rejection from Virginia-Maryland back in November. I am still waiting on Auburn...but it's highly unlikely that I will get in there...oh well...maybe I'm just not meant to be a vet :(....so unfortunately unless I end up going back to Canisius either for the MS of Counseling or MS in College Student Personnel Administration, I'm going to be a vet tech as my primary job...I mean that wouldn't be so bad, don't get me wrong, as you know I love my job and the people and animals that I work with, but I don't make enough money, I depend on my overtime each week so that my paycheck will be "decent" and I am beginning to feel burnt out...oh yeah not to mention that my knee is falling apart from all of the heavy lifting and long days on my feet :( I hate to be so crude, but basically I'll be someone's bitch for the rest of my life if I don't peruse anything else...this is really disheartening considering I saw myself doing so much more in life.

Oh a positive note, I am excited b/c I leave for Florida on February 21st and I'll be gone until March 2nd!! woohoo!

That's about all for now...I'm not in the mood to write anything more or any more details! enjoy the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home