Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cruciate surgery

So I have worked for 2 years at the clinic and have avoided cruciate surgery...until recently when I have been put into surgery with Eladio...2 weeks ago I monitored anesthesia for a cruciate surgery and just this past Thursday I scrubbed in and assisted in a cruciate surgery. I have finally gotten over my fear of this orthopedic procedure and I am proud of myself for it. Below some pictures from the surgery can be seen...beware, some of them are kind of gross, but interesting.

I also got my last Vet school rejection on Friday, from Auburn University. It was the worst rejection that I received yet- it was a photocopy of a form letter that was not even addressed to be personally and contained bad grammar. Haven't they ever heard of spell check? haha...it was a really pathetic letter. Cornell was bad too though...they didn't even have the courtesy to send a letter...they just sent a fucking e mail! That is low too- but at least it was addressed to me and was grammatically correct! Illinois & Virginia-Maryland at least had some class- personalized rejection letters that someone had actually signed. Anyway, can you tell that I am steamed like a clam about this whole Vet school thing? Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do next...

Thats it for now...enjoy the cruciate surgery pictures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home