Friday, December 30, 2005

Updates...updates...updates...

So yeah...where to begin?...on the 24th I worked and then Brenda & I went to Rizzo's for a drink because of the crappy and stressful night that we had at work...a dog that I really liked, Bennigan, who was an epileptic came in having seizures and we ended up giving him over 10mL of Valium and tons of Phenobarb and nothing helped...I had to lay on him for like 15 min so that he wouldn't injure himself b/c of all of his thrashing...we had to muzzle him too b/c he was so disoriented that he was snapping his mouth at us...after speaking to the owners,they decided to have us put him to sleep :(...after that I didn't want to do anything...so that's why we drank...

Brian met us at Rizzo's and then Brenda went home, Brian and I went to Don Pablo's for dinner which was yummy, and then to Mulligan's Brick Bar in Allentown for a few drinks...all in all it turned out to be a decent night...

On Christmas eve work was closed (yea!) and my aunt came over and helped assemble the lasagna for Christmas day dinner...yummy...then later that day my mom, dad, david and I went to my grandparents house for dinner with my uncle ben, denise, zach, carly, ashley, ben, and chris...alyssa came later. it was fun...i think it was one of the best Christmas Eve's I've ever had and grandma agreed. I'm sure the Paisano and Pino Grigio wine helped too!

On Christmas day morning I opened presents with mom, dad and david. Everyone liked what I got them and I liked all of my stuff...I got a new Timex ironman watch, lots of Pj's, all of the James Herriot books, Madagascar & 40 Year Old Virgin on DVD, a new black pearl bracelet to match the black pearl necklace that I bought earlier this month, some links for my charm bracelet, some scratch off cards ( I won $4), some hand cream & spray, toothbrushes, toothpaste & floss (in my stocking), a Nuns having fun calendar, and a heated mattress pad for my daybed!

Then on Christmas Day night my mom, dad & David and I went to my cousin Hub & Karrie's house with Aunt Lucille, Uncle Hub, Kaylynn, Rob, Tyler, Morgan, Lexi, Lisa, John, Nicole, Julia, Jenna, Katie & Ryan...and the new cockapoo puppy Mickey! It was very fun...we ate dinner, hung out and opened presents...I got money, a fleece jacket, some cute ornaments and some Bed Head hair supplies...we had a great time!

Work was closed on Monday the 26th and that rocked...so Brian and I went and saw "Fun with Dick & Jane" and that was a really funny movie! Then on Wednesday I got together with some old college buddies from Canisius who were all in town for the holidays...it was Dawn, Dave, Fred, Jeff & Megan, Joe, John, Ed, Scott, Fred, Brian & his wife Christina...we ate dinner at Saigon Bangkok where Joe gave out his new solo album...which was actually pretty good, although it got stuck in my car cd player today...eeerrr...but anyway, then we went ice skating at the Amherst Pepsi Center...that was super fun...I love to ice skate! Dawn & I got a good laugh out of the camel toe stirrup pants woman who was being stalked by the middle aged show off skater...he gave her some salsa after they were done skating...creepy! The same guy harassed Scott's ex girlfriend last week apparently...weirdo!! Then we all went to the Coldstone Creamery where I got "Candy Land" in a waffle bowl...it was cake batter ice cream with kit kat, snickers and m&m's...yummy! Then we went back to Joe's grandma's house and hung out in the basement...we shared stories about days past at Canisius...such as the party that took place in that very basement & the brian throwing the bagel at the cute girl at the old main snack bar story! haah. It was a super fun night...I really didn't know how much I missed everyone and just college in general until the night was over and I was driving home :(

So tomorrow work is closed again because it's New Year's Eve...so this could be my last post of 2005...how depressing...anyway I'm going to get going now...peace out and enjoy the updated pictures that I have posted below about the events that I have posted about above!...peace out!

1 Comments:

Blogger TomServo0 said...

Joe's CD got stuck in my car's player too! Really stuck. I had to jam another CD almost all the way in to fish his out. We should consider a class-action lawsuit.

Happy New Year . . .

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home