Thursday, December 01, 2005

life is good...

So...I bet all of you thought that I had disappeared forever from my blog...but I haven't!

So on Saturday, MaryLisa and I went to The World's Largest Disco...it was super fun!...we had a great time!! We both love disco music...and to top it all off Cookie Monster, the weird guy from last year that I danced with while I was drunk and some hot guys were there...

After the disco we went to Sub Zero on Chippewa...that is my favorite club downtown by far. We met Joey (the guy from the night before Thanksgiving) there where he continued to "restore my faith in men!" That was fun too...all in all it was a GREAT night...needless to say I felt like crap the next day, but it was worth it. Wild Wings Matt also called me on Sunday so that was kewl too. There are pictures below of the disco...enjoy!

The other day at work my boss took me aside and said that he needed to talk to me. At first I was worried that I did something wrong...but I didn't at all. He proceeded to tell me that a person from Admissions at Cornell Vet School called him to ask questions about me and my application, etc...which is a very good sign! I was so excited to hear that...I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face for several hours! I'm still like one of 600 or so people going for 80 or so spots, but at least it's something! So that was good.

I also almost forgot to mention that I dressed up Travis as Eeyore for Halloween. Everyone who knows me well knows that I had a lot of crap going on after Halloween so I didn't have time to post the cute pictures that you can see below this post. I also included a few pics of my brother and I from his 20th birthday on Nov. 6th. His picture caused an uproar at work when I put it on my locker because everyone thinks that he is hot! They all thought that he was my boyfriend, so I had to put up a sign under the picture that read, "This is my brother!"...haha...

Well anyway, that's all for now...I am super tired...I am working every single day this week...well except for Sunday b/c we aren't open. It is all worth it though because I am getting some good overtime this paycheck...just in time for Christmas!...Oh yeah that and I have to pay my Discover Card bill...I recently got some new fancy sporty tires on my car that were like $640.00! The downside is that I can barely bend or fully extend my knee...ouch...it really has been hurting lately!...oh well.

So just recently I have learned/ seen that everything happens for a reason...as far as meeting people, etc...even though the reason may not show itself for a while, be really obvious, or even be something that you want to share with anyone but yourself...even though sometimes I do feel like that princess in a bubble that I used to see images of in my reoccuring dreams as a child...speaking of dreams, I'm off to have some of those right now...5:45am comes very quick! ciao for now...enjoy the pictures!

1 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

hey kid, nice pictures.

and of course i remember you.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home