Sunday, June 19, 2005

deep thoughts...

so yeah...to update ya'll, I finished and survived biochemistry at D'Youville, but i have yet to get my grade...i'm still scared. i have also cut out Penn State and Louisianna State as Vet School choices since I won't be taking Calculus later this summer...I decided not to b/c of the stress and the fact that I hate math classes...anyway...I'm having so many second thoughts about applying to Vet School, but I think I'm just scared...I'm going to just apply and see what happens...and if I don't get in I may go back to school yet again and go for teaching...but I just don't know...

about my knee...it seems to be getting better with going to physical therapy although the pain is still there especially when I work all day and am on my feet the whole time. I'm going to get an MRI this Wednesday so I guess I'll know what is wrong and if I need surgery after that...eeekkk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home