Friday, July 16, 2004

hehe...i'm tickled...

Dear Visitor,
Here is your horoscope
for Friday, July 16:

Someone is about to let you know in no uncertain terms that they're tickled to know you. Oh, stop blushing. Even Librans get to look smug every now and then.
___________________________________________________________

so yeah this horoscope came true today. while i was at work today one of my co-workers and friend, sarah told me that 2 of my favorite doctors at the clinic were raving about me and how i am a great tech, especially in surgery. yeah! also while i was driving home from work tonight, i noticed that someone had written "catherine rocks" on my back window with their finger. haha. anyway...my horoscope was very accurate for today...go figure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home